PROMOTION T AND C
These Terms and Conditions apply to the KILNHURST TYRES & EXHAUST LTD “KILNHURST” promotion. They are legally binding for all entries to the incentive. Please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions fully. By entering this promotion you are confirming that you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Promotional period runs from 18 Mar 2020 – 30 Apr 2020 (or until the Promoter ends the offer).
- This is an in-store promotion ONLY. No mobile fitting included.
- Promoter and Data Controller: KILNHURST TYRES & EXHAUST LTD, 9A GLASSHOUSE ROAD, KILNHURST, MEXBOROUGH, South Yorkshire, S64 5TQ.
- This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Entrants must be aged 17+. Employees of KILNHURST TYRES & EXHAUST LTD and Micheldever Tyre Services, their families and its related trading businesses are excluded.
- This Promotion is for retail customers only and can’t be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
- There is subject to a minimum purchase requirement of 2 or more tyres. This promotion is applicable to online purchases ONLY from a participating MTS TyreClick web partner.
- The KILNHURST offer specification is not negotiable or subject to change. The Promoter retains the right to substitute for an offer of equal or greater value if required. There is no cash alternative to this Promotion and it is non-transferable.
- Any decision of the Promoter as to eligibility to take part in the Promotion or the result of the Promotion itself will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
- The Promotion will be run ‘until stocks last’ and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of KILNHURST TYRES & EXHAUST LTD.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promotion and these Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.